Group Supported Employment
This group service provides consumers with an on-site supervised work environment in a community employment setting.
- Group Supported Employment is provided in an integrated community work setting
- To promote community integration with other members of the workforce and provide paid work
- Provides consumers the opportunity to work in an environment that allows for maximun interaction among diverse populations
- Helps consumers maintain positive work habits, attitudes, skills, and work etiquette directly related to their specific employment
- Provides each consumer with ongoing training and onsite supervision
The design of the service is to promote community integration with other members of the workforce and provide paid work. Such settings may include: a community business or qualified vendor owned/rented facilities that are used primarily to serve the public and employ consumers (e.g. retail stores, restaurants, etc.)